Tuesday 6 December 2005

Ok maybe I wasn't totally drunk last night. I mean, just over ONE can of guinness?! I might be just semi-drunk or my emotions might have taken over me. But hey my stomach was empty and I was gulping that can of guinness down. Heck at least I can still remember some stuffs last night although it's a little vivid. I didn't have much of a hangover today although I couldn't walk properly when I woke up.



Things got better when I was in the car on my way to Bukit Batok with my parents. Daddy(I somehow prefer calling him daddy now) was speeding at 100kmh and so I just laid back and slept half-unconsciously. When I met my Godfather, he said "I've got two ang paos for you ar. Don't want to meet also cannort." My eyes IMMEDIATELY lit up. We had poultry for lunch. I liked the roasted duck. So farking enjoyed it. Roasted meat too. Then he passed me the ang paos. After my Godfather left, mummy passed me back my ang paos for me to open. Guess how much my Godgrandma gave me(eh she not related to my Godfather but she knows my Godfather ^^). FOUR HUNDRED SING BUCKS. What can I do when she's in the second wealthiest family in Malaysia? The wealthiest's ma-ha-thir or however you spell his name. Godfather gave me 88 bucks. That makes 488 bucks for me to bring to Australia(it's meant to make me have a pleasant stay in Australia).



I didn't wanna go to work today actually coz firstly I wasn't feeling good and secondly my whole working area reminds me of that farking bustard(notice I don't usually use that word. this means im seriously hurt.). But I know I have to face reality and be strong. I don't believe after so much setbacks I've faced over the past thirteen years(yes, since three) I'm still weak. I told myself I've got to be strong.



Twinny, I'm very much better now. Thanks for everything. I just..ARGH I love you so farking much.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: