Saturday 10 December 2005

Okok quit asking me what happened between me and my third aunt alright, I'll elaborate it HERE and NOW.



On wednesday(7/12/2005), I went to work as usual after my farking dental. I politely greeted her despite the way she treated me like a slave during the past few days. Guess what? She looked at me and turned away as if she's farking deaf. When her first customer left, I thought it was only appropriate to inform her about my facial the next day(8/12/2005). She started to rant rubbish.



She said stuffs like me not knowing how to iron, me not helping her, her being generous by giving me $10 a day, Jia Hao being so independent('cos he can cook, do housework and everything), me not being independent, me unable to survive in Australia if this goes on and so on.



So let me solve the problem once and for all. ALTHOUGH she has no farking computer for all I farking care, I still want to voice out my distraught.



FIRSTLY, I CAN iron. I've known how to iron for so many farking years. Since secondary one(for those who have learnt ironing at an earlier age, shutup. I'm an only child) because there are times where mummy goes overseas for holiday while I iron the clothes for daddy, mummy and myself. I'm grateful because mummy got those really old and heavy irons then can really bring results you want. HERS?! Her farking iron is a steam iron and is farking light. Jia Hao said the iron's supposed to be filled with water so that the iron will be heavy and so that ALOT of steam could be use.



Her iron is farking empty.



You think I'm not helping you? Who has been the one packing the clothes you THREW at the farking floor? And mind you, you threw the clothes IN ALL DIRECTIONS. I had to find all the clothes that are of the same design and colour and pack them properly. And while I was packing the clothes, what were you doing? Sitting at your stinking chair comfortably, touching up on your makeup. AND your clothes may seem tidy but it's all in a farking mess.



10 bucks a days is actually so farking low. Working EIGHT hours a day and all I get is 10 bucks. Want me to count how much I get paid per hour? $1.25. You know what's the typical pay outside? $3.50-4 an HOUR. Let's say I'll be a kind bitch and let you pay me $3 an hour. It still makes $24 a day. $10 is even LESSER THAN HALF THAT FARKING PRICE. Who's being farking generous here?



ME, RYNETTA CHIA DE XIN, ME.



How the hell can you compare me with Jia Hao? Yes, Jia Hao is responsible, independent, nice and everything. But have you ever thought about OUR VERY DIFFERENT FAMILY BACKGROUND?! Jia Hao has a sister. He's not an only child. He's not a child that his parents had been waiting for ELEVEN FARKING YEARS. ME? I'm an only child. I have no other siblings. My parents are Godamnit old. My parents were married on the 25th of november 1978 and only had me on the 26th of december 1989 after EVELEN years of sex. Does that make sense now? Do I look like I've got a farking choice anyway? When I wanna help by saying things like "I can go to school myself by bus" or "Can I help you cook?" or "Can I also wash the floor?" or "Can I wash the clothes with you?" and so on, all i get is a fat NO. You see? EVERYTHING'S done for me since young.



LASTLY, I CAN, I repeat, I CAN survive in Australia. I'm staying in a farking homestay where EVERYTHING is also done for me. I didn't even plan to get a job for at least the next year or so but if it weren't for my parents insistance, I wouldn't even have stepped into your stinking shop AT THE FIRST FARKING PLACE. I would be staying in a homestay for at least TWO YEARS.



Sometimes, you've just got to THINK before you speak. Your views have to go through your BRAIN, proccess it, classify them into "should say" and "should not say" before you actually regurgitate everything out. Your carelessness can only bring HUGE consequences. It will only blardy hell stoop your own public moral(if you even have any to start with).






HA I feel much better now. Another aunt down. Let's see who's next. I seem to be the strongest emotionally in my family. *shrug* That explains why Germaine had to give in after 4-5 years and say "sorry". Although I haven't totally forgiven her.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: