Thursday 22 December 2005

Cherrie bought me a chocolate ice cream after my facial. Felt so terribly loved by her. She's like one big sister to me. Gave me lotsa advices on Australia too. BAH I just love her.



So I went out with mummy at around 12.30. We went to Cut n Curl to get our hair done. Mummy likes my hair better =\. Joe said he doesn't wanna dye mummy's hair in a light hair 'cos when her white hair shows, it'd be very ugly. But I was thinking, wouldn't it be worse with dark coloured hair? The colour would be so contradicting! Her curl wasn't too curly either. Just plain wavey. I got my hair permed too! Mummy insists mine's more curly. I'd say it's the arts of hair colour. I like mine better too x)



Got my second present today. A box of chocolates with a mouse with HUMONGOUS ears. It's from Abigail and Fang Xiang. Thanks, peeps.



Can't drink today 'cos I ate orange just now. DANG. Shall just drink plain pepsi then.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: