Wednesday 7 December 2005

The Days of Our Lives(haha)

WOW that entry was definitely long. My MSN's down and I cannot farking sign in. I shouldn't even have signed out and stay there appearing offline because at least I could still talk to my friends. I have this farking urge to wake up at 6 tomorrow morning to go joggin and do some sit ups to tone my remaining two packs left. Yes, they're suprisingly still there.



My stomach's farking growling like nobody's farking business. It's growling louder and louder each time. Let's see when will the day come where my stomach will not growl but ache with a piercing pain. Don't get me? Tummy ulcer la! Gundusami.



I've got lots to say, honey, LOTS.



In less than a month's time, I'll be flying off to Perth, Australia. There are many things I can't bear leaving but there are things I'm also forced to leave behind. Let's take, for example, my whole farking neighbourhood. I've been staying in this house/street/neighbourhood for 14 whole years. This place has seen me grow up. My parents have, the house has, my neighbours have, the street has, and the whole neighbourhood has. Even the furnitures have accompanied me for the past 14 years during my stay in this house. I wouldn't say this house is small. Nor would I say it's big. It's just so comfortably just nice. Maybe it's just because I've stayed here for more than a decade and have already gotten used to it. I remember cycling in the dining room, round and round around the dining table(especially when there're guests). I remember inviting all my friends over for my birthday parties. I remember how I threw things around in temper when my parents and I are quarrelling like nuts. I remember helping daddy stick joss sticks into the...pit or whatsoever. The times I had tummy flu, the times I fell off the stairs(yes it happened more than once) and the times i knock into the kitchen door when the floor's wet, causing my legs to bleed. This house contains all the memories I've had in my life. All the happiness, sorrows, boredom and heat(yes, heat). It's just so hard to actually part with this house. Now I know how grandma felt when she moved out of her 20+ year old house.



Next up, friends. I wouldn't say I've made terrific friends throughout my whole life. My life had been up and down and...in the middle. It was never stable. It once got so high I nearly ended my life. People say friends only surface their care and concern when they see you're in need of help. I thought that was selfishness. One of my longest friends would be Nigel Koh. Although we aren't really talking very much to each other now, I still remember those dumbfark times we had together while we sat next to each other in class. Teachers even scolded us for making too much noise. JELISSA was jealous(she knows who she farking is). Friends like Huan Yuet, Christine, Min Ru, Eunice and blah blah blah(I can't possibly name them all right) have been there for me for the past four years(or so). There WERE times where we didn't get along well but in the end, friends will always be friends. Let's not forget Abigail, Eleanor, Timothy Loy, Fang Xiang, Lyndon(hahaha lotsa things happened huh), Iain and blah blah blah. Primary school life wouldn't have been perfect without them. We go "I HATE YOU!" or "I DON'T WANNA FARKING SEE YOU AGAIN!" or "GET OUT OF MY FARKING LIFE" but hey, haven't you realised, at the end of the day, we still end up as friends? Lyndon, remember that letter full of vulgarities i threw at you? xD I still think it's farking funny.



My ballet school. I wouldn't have come so far if not for the help of Mrs. Skipp and Miss Chew. I remember how I was looked down on at Yamaha. I couldn't have the chance of dancing those better dances to pull up my grade and I always got "pass" or "pass plus". When I first entered Mrs. Skipp's school, I got a "Highly Commended" for my Grade 3 examination and boy you should see how farking happy I was. I'm happy to say, I've finished Grade 8. That also signifies the end to baby grades. I HAVE done pre-intermediate but that's just a stepping stone. I can never seem to stop enjoying dance. Even when I lost interest in it like two months ago(because I could not find inspiration), I still gained it back after two months. My life seems to just evolve around dance. Be it ballet, modern, tap, it's all the same.



Leaving for Australia IS a good way to get rid of all the troubles I've stirred up. It is also a way to start afresh. God knows what will happen to me there. I definitely would study hard to get into University of Western Australia(UWA) but I wouldn't promise I wouldn't turn bad. Already I'm eager of trying the first puff, what's next in Australia? I wouldn't be getting a tattoo anymore on my birthday in Singapore. I've had enough piercings(only three but my favourite number's three). Parties have been lining up for me. From 19th December on, I'm almost busy everyday. Pass me the drinks, honey, and we'll toast our sorrows away.



What have I left to say? Life goes on. Life is also short. Why do stuffs we don't like to do? Let's live life to the fullest. Cliche? Ok I'll rephrase. Let's live and enjoy life to the fullest! God knows when I'll be knocked down by a car or get terminal sickness or get killed or whatsoever. Live life like there's no farking tomorrow. They say everyone's life only has three days. Yesterday, today and tomorrow. I don't agree.



There's only yesterday and today. Because we will never know what's arranged for us the next day.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: