Sunday 18 December 2005

I know the reason why I'm blogging! Firstly to push that cigg picture further down(cos mummy's getting more and more suspcious) and secondly to entertain Christine =.=.



Ballet...was stamina straining. The starting was pointe work and the pain was not as bad as three weeks ago(cos I trained at home). The barre was about to break cos everyone was leaning on it. Centre work was faaaaaaaaaabulous! Pirouettes(turns) were damn confusing, the dances were fun and the exercises were muscle straining. So I bet I'd wake up to another round of muscle cramps tomorrow.



Tomorrow's the party and I'm starting to be a little panic stricken. SOOOOOOOO many...ok la not alot la but still, it's the first time I'm organising a sitting down party with so many people attending(the last one was a BBQ which was last year which was pretty disastrous). Mummy spent over 200 bucks on the steamboat food.



So, tomorrow's party, tuesday parents will be out, wednesday's facial, thursday's gathering with primary schoolmate(oh God I haven't notified JinKai), friday's haircut, saturday's christmas eve party, sunday's christmas and my birthday celebration at grandma's house and monday's my actual birthday with celebration at home.



Xiao Bai and Ashley will be given away tomorrow. I don't know what went wrong but I was close to tears just now while I was fiddling with them both. It took me MONTHS to get them to familiarise with me and stop biting me and *BAM* one day later they'll both be gone. I don't know how long will I be able to get over their departure.



As I left the ballet studio just now, everyone, yes EVERYONE, was waving goodbye to me. I had this urge of giving Mrs Skipp a hug before leaving but I didn't want to weep like some emo infront of so many people. It felt so hard to part with this ballet school, honey. Today was my last ballet lesson in Singapore. This is getting so Drama-mama. I shall stop.



I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight. And since DaiYu sleeps only at around 4am, I shall call him and chat with him and torture him.



Oi, Christine, gou chang ma? =D(God knows why I'm speaking chinese)



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: