Friday 9 December 2005

BLOODY HELL lol I nearly spat my Orange at daddy. I snatched it away from him lar, then he called me a pirate. I was already munching on it by then so I nearly spat the orange out while laughing.



Was changing my curtain the other day..

Tadah! The OLD curtain.

AHEM half done.
There now ain't it better? NO. It's so much brighter and I DON'T LIKE IT SO BRIGHT. Heck at least it's better than the old one 'cos the old one had terribly ugly flowers on 'em.

Also say byebye to that cow that's been hugging my old curtains whole-heartedly for the past year. I've got new curtain hugger now. Or whatever you call them.



I was making my way into the house just now when I spotted some clothes OUTSIDE.
Wanna know who's clothes are those? MY FAMILY'S. Daddy abit hiong ar. I was already standing at the gate but had to still zoom in fully. See how far. And err yes that's daddy's car.
The other side leh. This one also have to zoom in fully. Wa lao Daddy kee siao liao.



Remember me blogging about the new mango clothes I bought yesterday? Well the pictures are ready!

THIS is for winter wear.

So is this.

AND this. How can a skirt be of winter wear? Let me show you.

WALA! Not bad huh! Just slip on a pair of boots and will do.

This didn't catch my eye at the first place but my aunt insisted me on trying.

You see, mango stuffs are like that. They don't look good at first but after you wear them it's a total different case. Erm..that's my sports bra but I won't actually be wearing them if I were to wear this top.

THIS is my fav.

See!

SEE! The size is XS ok! I bet even my mum can fit in! Er..maybe the M size instead hah. The pants? I'll show you.

This will be my fav three quarters now. 'Cos I can't wear the giordano one anymore. Waist 28 leh! Even my arse can't support it anymore. Wanna know what's so special about this pants?

The frills at the top! Mummy didn't want me to get this at first because of the top but only when my Aunt explained it's pure cotton then did Mummy allow.

I lurrrve this top. Super low cut! But you know why I like? 'Cos I can just wear a tube/sportsbra below and put this on and go shopping.

See! Er..no la not this sports bra. Another one. Haha this one doesn't even look like a tube.
Got so many hooks ok. So darn difficult.



Ok that's about all. Make sure you've feasted your eyes because I'm not too sure when I'll be blogging a hell load of pictures again. I'd most probably be blogging long wordly ramblings again. Till then, this has been mango clothes! Ahaha kiddin' this has been Rynetta blogging for you. Rahaha okok enough rubbish.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: