Friday 16 December 2005

Should I Blog?

Hmmm...I guess so. I really hope I can get my hair dyed again before I leave. I like Joe's service. Gentle..er..friendly. Thank God he ain't cute or I'd have fallen for a gay xD. I don't think mummy's going back to her friend's salon anymore. You want to know the difference?

Cut and Curl
Loreal Professionals
Knows what style/colour suits you best
Charges you at 14 bucks for cut and blow
Don't have long nails sinking into your scalp
More spacious

Mummy's friend's salon
Aunty with experience only
Cuts only according to what you want them to
Charges you at 10 bucks for cut and blow
Have terribly long nails sinking into your scalp
Terribly tiny shop

You see? I think mummy quite like Joe(Oh God, of all guys she likes a gay). I prefer Joe's colleague. He's got cute eyes. And I like the way he stole glances at me.











xD okok the last sentence was rubbish. Yesterday's facial was disastrous. I cried the most for facial ever! The girl was TERRIBLY "gentle". I forgot what I wanna blog. HOW.



Myren still smokes. So I guess we'll meet up on christmas day while my parents shall stay at home to recuperate(we will have a party on christmas eve, counting down for christmas, which will normally last till very very late). God knows where Myren and I will smoke. I'd most probably wanna design a shit that goes "Me Smoking Is NONE Of Your Business" on both sides. Sponsors anyone? =D



So...Aaron has school till six, Kenneth is not sure what his exam in three weeks is on(sia la ownage can), Myren lost weight and ain't happy about it and Christine is showering.



THANK YOU GOD FOR LETTING ME HAVE A SLIM BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR! I'VE LOST THE 5KG I GAINED DURING AUGUST. I'VE LOST 5KG IN FOUR FREAKIN' MONTHS!



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: