Tuesday 13 December 2005

ANNSLEY'S BACK! HOLY MOMA YAY!!!!! But she never seems to be REALLY online. She IS online...but she never replies. STOP WATCHING THOSE DRAMAS U DOOF COME AND TALK TO ME.



HA btw I nearly burnt my eye lashes today while lighting up my cigg before I left kembangan mrt. I was like.."c'mon c'mon c'mon light up OWW my eye!" So I reached town at like...9.30. DAMN early la. Even heeren's main doors weren't open. Cineleisure's were open but NONE of the shops inside were open(other than cheers). My day wasn't good though. I started off having my eye lashes NEARLY burnt and then I got my left foot stepped on by a farking japanese kid. SHE DIDN'T EVEN APOLOGIZE. She looked like she was about to die any second so she had to farking rush to the cashier. WTF. She should be farking happy that my shoes ain't spoilt or I'd have demanded for her to pay me back. 9.90.



You know something? Takashimaya opens at 10.00am. Ok that's not the stoopid point. The point is, for the first few minutes after the shop opens, ALL the salesperson/security guards/workers/cleaners/blahblahblah had to stand by the isles and greet you when you walk pass. They will ONLY go back to their respective stores/counters/areas after a specific music has ended. I felt so awkward la.



Met Sherman at...12.30? We went to get our tickets first and we were watching Perhaps Love...at 2.15. We had SO MUCH time to spare. Even after our lunch at pastamania, we still couldn't make up our minds on what to do. Being the neo-freak, I pulled him to CineLeisure's neoprint store. The machines ain't that bad anymore. Or at least, a few has improved. We did two and decided to make our way to the theatre. We were just in time la, just that it was still a tad too loud.



The movie was nice, unique story line, Zhou Xun was darn pretty, Takeshi wadevawadevawadeva was cute, Jacky Cheung was fugly, the other guy was stoopid but cute at the same time and I shan't continue 'cos I don't wanna be deemed as a spoiler.



After the movie we walked in Heerens. Saw an adidas jacket I'm hooked on. I doubt I'd get it as a birthday present because I've already got so many jackets. So maybe I'll use my birthday money to get it. It's over a hundred bucks. Sadness.



We had more neoprints done. It was so farking fun. Bumped into Doris. We then went to...Wisma. What did we do huh? Oh we er sat on a ledge to take ugly pictures. =.=. Then we...er I went home. HE went to cityhall to meet some friends. RIGHT Sherman just said his primary school mates said I'm pretty. Argh shutup I'm not.



Bored bored bored bored bored. I'll upload pictures tomorrow 'cos 1. I've got no time now and 2. I'm pooped. G'bye for now!



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: