Monday 26 December 2005

Weeeeell, it's my birthday! The birthday list will be on my blog for at least one month so that those people who LAST MINTUE decide to get me a present can refer to the list. You can post your present! ^^"



First person to wish me happy birthday was Sky(through msn), then Jesslyn(through sms;auto-roaming), then Annsley Twinny(awww), then Jia Hao, then JohnYoung x), then Eng Kwan(he's a really sweet bf. his gf is sooo lucky!), then kenneth fam(ah fam! xD), then Edward Ngo(timothy nga look alike xD), then Gwen, then my GodFather(my REAL GodFather), then Min Ru, then Sherry(telling my I'm officially NC-16 approved) and then Madison! And a whole load more online. The two supposed close friends of mine have not messaged me NUTS. Wait. Annsley's my close friend! Aww that's more than enough.



I can't post pictures now 'cos I'm pretty lazy. I've only got pictures of Santa Garfield. Later la okies? ^^"



Happy Birthday to me again! And Merry(belated) Christmas to all too.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: