Thursday 8 December 2005

Went for facial today again. The extraction was no longer painful. Like DUH after two consecutive weeks I should already haven gotten used to the pain. But the nose part was terrible. True, the blackheads are gone, but I teared xD



Nothing much happened today. Didn't go to work. Like thank God I didn't. I can no longer stand that kinda work. It's always the same thing everyday. Pack, hang, iron, find, fold. NOTHING new. I'm not in for this kinda work. What's worse, I have no one to chat with when there's nothing to do. Further more I'm already pissed with my aunt. So, no thanks, I'm not going back.



Have decided to train my pointe work at home. My pointe shoes, so far, are still the hardest among my classmates; the new ones. Time to make it soft, honey, so that the arc will be more obvious.



Ok I have nothing else to blog. Yesterday night's rain was farking heavy. Couldn't sleep because there were lightnings and thunders too. Thanks to Lyndon's messaging or I might not have been able to sleep. Bah damn farking bored.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: