Wednesday 14 December 2005

Eye Feasting Pleasure

Alright here goes the pictures. Are you ready? You sure? Very sure? Definitely sure? Okok here you go.


HE came up with the hand sign not me lol


I quite like this one the best.


love this too.


He's darn tall now!!!


He asked me to pose this theme too.


OI I'm not Ju-on! Bah this neoprint reminds me of those days where I loved to puff my face up just for neoprints.


It-was-him-not-me-I-did-nothing-wrong pose.


I quite like this one too.


FOR ONCE no double chin. *wipes cold sweat*


This one not very good hur?


Bleargh.


The pole...pretty huy? I decorated this ok. Lol.


He wrote that!


*speechless*


Tired of this farking fast machine.


HAHAHA we both look like monkeys.


HE WROTE THAT! I SWEAR!


I bought this book, by the way. It's 654 pages THICK! Blardy hell God bless me. But at the rate I'm going, I'd most probably be able to touch on that book before I fly off. Nights can never be as boring. But life has never been better. I'll most probably be meeting Aaron. Er...another Aaron. A far more responsible guy. And not so dwarfed. Talking about responsible guys, Eng Kwan's the second responsible guy I've met so far. But he's blardy taken. God bless him and his girl. But his cute cousin's a gay. DAMN!



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: