Saturday 10 December 2005

first puff at 7

I tried my first puff today.






Nothing special leh.



So I met Lyndon outside Bugis's Adidas at around...4? I guess. We went to Bugis street to get the singlet he wanted but couldn't get any of his size. Then we went orchard to get his wallet. Then we ate. Then he bought the ciggs. Then I tried. He asked if I could smell the mint. No leh. He told me to breathe more/suck deeper. I did and coughed. xD. Then I continued taking small puffs. Then I tried a deeper puff and coughed again HAHA. I only smoked one stick. Lyndon smoked two. uh...I kept 9 he kept 8.



When I got onto the MRT lotsa people were staring at me. I dunno if they were staring at me only, or my make up or the smell. I got pretty paranoid because if my parents were to smell smoke on me they'd start questioning. Lucky enough, Daddy told me to bathe when I stepped into the house. My fingers no longer smell. *phew* LYNDON SPRAYED LOTSA PERFUME OK. Using the perfume tester. =.=



MSN IS SO FARKING NOT WORKING! ARGH!



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: