Tuesday 27 December 2005

Alright! The pictures are ready!




This bag's from Gwen(ma neighbour)



She's so sweet, honaye, I can't bear to leave a neighbour like her.




She got me a diary! You know those with dates in them. Planner!




All from my relatives. Garfield from mummy's youngest sis, the blue+black bag and the sticks are from mummy's eldest sis, the card's supposedly by everyone, and the green little teddy on the bag's from mummy's next sis(my third aunt. mummy's the second daughter). I luuuuuurrrve santa garfield the most. It's quite big, really.




It's the...uh flash. My finger covered it so orange light came out instead.




Garfield again! The garfield I've never stopped luuuuurrrving x)




The bag and the sticks are pretty pathetic but heck it's the sincerity that counts.




This small green birthday teddy came with chocolates but I ate them on the night I got it. =P




Simplicity huh? I hate simplicity.




But I love the content! x)



Yeah right everybody. God knows who it's sincerely from.



I went shopping yesterday(my birthday) and got myself two pairs of jeans, a handbag and a Blink182 album.




Travis Barker's the best drummer alive, I tell ya.



James bro got me a card too.

His full name was supposed to be James Chia De Yi, where the "Chia" and the "De" will be the same as mine in chinese. But he kinda like changed his chinese name for God-knows-what reason. Daddy says he's still related to me nonetheless. *shrugs*



Got more greetings from more people. Thanks you all, I appreciated it. Jin Wen gor gave me a call just to wish me Happy Birthday. He also gave me his blessings 'cos I'm leaving for Australia. His greetings are the most sincere so far can! Gosh I love him x)



We'll see what other presents I'll get on the 30th.



Ohoh wait before I go, I've got another picture.




CAREFULE, MATE! THE SMOKE'S COMIN' AT YA!



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: