Thursday 29 December 2005

digress digress digress

I have nothing much to blog about today but I'm just in the perfect mood for digressing. Be prepared. ^^



Went for facial this morning and realised Mummy is a damn blardy good liar. Just when I thought I was quite good a lying to her when necessary. Remember I said we bought lots of toiletries and cosmetics? The main reason for Mummy to buy all those for me is so that I won't have to buy my facial's products. The problem WAS, I could not think of any excuses. She went "Ah! Say your Godma(Godfather's wife) bought you the shiseido products lo!" I could only nod my head. Hor?



Then when we were at the beauty centre just now, Mummy went "Aiya I wanted to buy your products one. How I know her Godma suddenly buy her so many Shiseido products for her birthday..*pouts*" As expected, the girls went "woah! Her birthday just over ar?" Mummy went "ya loh...tsk I wanted to buy your products leh..*pouts harder*"



WA LAO I was about to drop my jaw and stare at her in disbelief lor! Still can whine some more. Pei fu can? Cannot. Hah. Sorry arh. Still digressing. Haven't finish. ^^



Went all the way to Jurong just to have a meal with my parents' friends. One of them is my Godfather lar. The beef was too hard, the toufu was too burnt, the kangkong was too spicy, the ngo hiang was too mild and I didn't try the fish head. Wa die liao my taste buds are getting more and more fussy. Especially when it comes to beef. =\ Got another ang pao. $100 bucks. I bet Daddy's gonna change into aussie money again. Wa lao I better start calculating later Daddy cope my money I also dunno. Digress again.



On the way home was fun. I mean, REAL fun. Normally Daddy only drives at around 70-75 kmh on freeways. Today he drove at 80-90kmh. He was driving at the extreme right lane so he could go faster. Gosh I love freeways. No traffic lights, no cars driving blardy slowly infront of you and only an occassional traffic polices/camera. Gives me the adrenaline rush. Woohoo. Sweet. I bet Australia'll be much better. Their freeway will be sooo empty you can just ZOOM all the way. Just make sure you don't attract any traffice police's attention. ^^



Ok no more to digress. Yi Qing says I blog too slow. So I shall end here. (Blog slowly can think better then have more content mah..stupid xD)



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: