Tuesday 6 December 2005

So Annsley talked to him. You know what he said to her? Men and women are not equal, men are superior to women, he "DOESN'T KNOW" everything and Annsley has a limited vocab. Annsley's english is better than mine so why doesn't he farking come up to me and say "hey you've got a terribly limited vocab"?



Talking about responsible guys. I haven't seen any responsible guys that are untaken. Have you read what Annsley wrote in her blog? "YOU DON'T FUCKING KISS A GIRL UNLESS YOU FUCKING LIKE HER. ALSO, YOU DON'T FUCKING FRENCH A GIRL JUST TO TELL HER TO NOT LIKE YOU." There now, that should summarise what I've wanted to say. Seriously, honey, Daddy's so far the most responsible guy I've ever seen. Even those taken are irresponsible.



Halfway through work today I went out to take a breather. Bumped into Lyndon. Ok that's not the point. The point was, I've enlightened myself. I should never hide from reality but face it the hard way. I should give up on guys because they are not responsible. Wait, no, let me rephrase that. "I should give up on SINGAPOREAN guys because they are not responsible." UNLESS someone can prove me wrong, WHICH, I must say, is farking highly impossible.



Now he says the superiority is reflected on twinny's typing skills. Is his typing skills THAT good? I can bet with ya I'm much better than he is. What has typing skills got to do with superiority anyways? People can be drunk and type like shit(like me last night) too. So what? Once I'm drunk, the opposite sex is superior to me? I farking disaprove, honey. But to come back to the point, I've seen more female typers than male typers and female typers have always been better in typing. So what should I say now? Women are so farking far more superior than men? I shouldn't say that, honey, in case other man chauvanists come to my blog and start farking my blog upside-down.



What happened to modern chilvary? Where has it totally disappeared to? I wouldn't say daddy has perfectly mastered the arts of modern chilvary but I can tell he's trying. AT LEAST. Daddy has NEVER brought mummy out for an expensive meal on her birthday, or at least not after I was born. I've always been telling him how he should also dote on mummy(like the way he farking dotes on me). Especially on special occassions. Believe me or not they have never celebrated Valentines Day NOR their anniversary. OR I've never seen them do so. Heck, I want modern chilvary to come back. Guys, honey, are the root to women's problem.



Who the fark does he think he is anyways? It's not as if he's farking tall where he can let girls gaga over. All he has is his muscular body. I even think I'm a tad taller than he is. Height, is not the problem. The problem is, he still thinks he's a farking big shot when he has a slim chance of getting a farking sexy(most sexy girls are tall) girlfriend. I swear I'm not fat but I also swear I'm not sexy. Seriously, honey, he should do some reflections. Karma will do. He'll know what it feels like to be unable to get a girlfriend that easily because of his height. You see, sometimes, when it comes to height issues, girls are in advantage. They can be farking short but it's normally ok for them to get a boyfriend that's even two farking heads taller than them. But guys? Even when the girl is one farking small inch taller than them, they will still invite stares. You can say "the power of love will overcome this sorta troubles" but deep down inside your conscience will still tell you "wa lao she's taller than me leh! She still wear high heels! What to do huh?" And then again, girls have to trouble. They can't wear high heels because their dwarfed boyfriends would complain. So you see, with his height, he should be appreciating every shorter girl coming by. But he didn't.



Tell me, honey, was it me having false hopes or him misleading me? He not only frenched me. He rubbed my hands when they were freezing, he fed me, he held my hand when running across roads, he hugged me and he kissed me goodbye not once, not twice but a gazillion times. So tell me again, was it me having false hopes or was it him misleading me? I swear, you've overstepped the farking border. You've got to do some farking reflections.



For now, Annsley and I will enjoy our lives to the fullest in Australia while that bustard stays in Singapore troubling about his height. Imagine if he were to be in Australia. How farking worse it could be.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: