Sunday 11 December 2005

Annsley was pissed beyond belief a few days back. Now I'm bored beyond belief. Remember the Ferrero Rocher chocolates Aaron gave me? My parents finished them. xD Best way to solve all food problems; stuff them all into my parents.



Ballet was fine today. Didn't do any pointe work. More of mind-cracking works. Still can't do a double turn properly. But I can turn in attitude...er soon ^^". There were more people attending the advance class today. Deborah was one of 'em. I hope to get Louretta's number by next week before term ends(for christmas).



Sherman's dealing with problems again. With someone called...Kenny. Er no, not KennySia. Just another Kenny. Shall stay out of their problems. Pfffffffff so farking bored. Smoked two ciggs today. One on the way to ballet and one after ballet on the way home. Wonder how long I'll be smoking. I farking hope it's not for life. Marcus's smoking when he has asthma. WHAT THE HELL and he's just got an asthma attack...today I think. That idiot.



Gonna go down to Sim Lim Square again. Haven't got a pair of proper high heel shoes. Think mummy wants to get somethingelse too. ARGH I've got nothing else to blog anymore.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: