Sunday 1 January 2006

Alright, today's picture blogging. Didn't actually expect myself to be able to blog again before I leave. *shrugs* The post will be in between the pictures =)




The alphabet bear keychain my aunts(mummy's sisters) gave me.



So I woke up at...7.45 just to have breakfast with my parents at Killiney Kopitiam along Upper East Coast Road. Had Mee Siam. The spiciness was just nice lar just that I couldn't finish it 'cos I don't normally have heavy breakfasts. Was damn blardy full.




The heart keychain my aunts(mummy's sisters) gave me.



Met up with Marcus and Janet today at Parkway's starbucks. Actually I met Marcus at Marine Parade CC's starbucks first at around 2 but it was closed so we made our way to Parkway's starbucks. Somebody was late leh. Other than Marcus and I, who else could it be? Janet! xD




The fishes Mummy and I bought. DAMN big lar! DAMN cute too!



So while Janet was on her way from her friend's house, Marcus and I chatted. I felt really awkward, though, didn't know what to say. Like Marcus asks a question, I answer, and that's it, silence.




Fat fat fat!



So Janet came and I still felt quite awkward. They talked about clubbing, games and so on and I felt so left out. I mean nono I wasn't pissed or upset I was just waiting for the appropriate time to cut in. Then...I started to open up and I started talking more.




Black fishes.



But guess what. It rained. I thought it was some light rain but it got heavier AND heavier. It became so cold that Janet and I put our jackets on. Marcus had no jacket so he could only get a cup of coffee. Poor chap. But that's not good enough. The best thing is, Janet and I kept kicking rain water at him. Wahaha love it love it can we have an encore? xD




Lovely fishes.



Janet and I then invaded his phone. OH OH guess what we saw! We saw this GUY with long golden hair, with make up, wearing a pink racer back and some really mini mini pants. Woo! Sexy, babaye! Very very sexy. Aye, Marcus? =D So, yah, we invaded Marcus's phone. Found some...*AHEM* not-so-decent photos, photos of girls and his narcissistic self.




Ooh I love this picture. Like sharks xD.



During the rain, some people hid under the shelters. When the rain subsided, some went out with umbrellas. He was like "wa lao people hiding you don't share" or "don't fall down" or "why cover like that, still will get wet what" LOL that idiot. So, I threw things at him when he cursed people. Like his cup. He's stupid la, I threw at him, he put back on the table, throw at him, put back, throw at him, put back. Until after a few throws, he kept it under his chair. I threw serviettes at him too. Although...it nearly ended up at someone else =P




It's really difficult to capture all four of them together!



OH! I also took candid photos of Marcus. I was holding Marcus's phone in my right hand and mine in my left so he thought I was transfering pictures when I'm actually taking pictures of him while I was browsing through HIS pictures. AHAHA GOTCHA!




Lovely, lovely.



We continued insinuating each other until Janet's friend came and she had to go. So Marcus and I had nothing left to say so we decided to split. Went up to Pastamani to have my dinner. Goodness once I stepped in, I started to miss the usual Pastamania gang already. No more Ricky, no more cute chef, no more cute malay waiters...DAMN! I miss them so much. Pastamania just felt so different! The Creamy Chicken too. I don't know if it's me or what but the Creamy Chicken tasted better then. =\




One red fish's missing.



After dinner, I went to Sembawang to get BeeGee's Love album. Guess who I bumped into. MIN RU! HENG MIN RU! WA LAO! I slap her shoulder only she say she kena frightened. Wanted to go out with her after she knock off(from Bossini) but she's meeting her CO gang. Wa lao sadness lar. But heck I still managed to bump into her the last time before I leave(tomorrow).




Garfield and Teddy! Both from my Aunties.



I messaged Samantha(yes, fcukling) Happy Birthday and Happy New Year. Quite late lar but still...^^. So I realised she was heading down to parkway so I told her I'll wait for her so we cold meet up one last time before I leave for Aussieland. She came with a friend. When we met up we chatted about my flight, time and destination. Then I left.




Look who's got a candid shot taken!



On the bus, I saw Sonia and...Gosh I can't remember his name. Both of 'em were from Tao Nan. Sweet. Sad thing was, they didn't recognise me. Good 'cos I've change. Bad 'cos I didn't manage to catch up on them.




What in the world is on his mind?!



On the way home, I messaged some peeps and asked if they were free so that I could meet them up one last time. One wasn't at home(he lives near me), one changed his number, Lyndon was going out, Ker Wei's in Seragoon(too far la) and JunYu's in SiMei(abit out of the way too). So I plopped my ass back at home instead.




He wasn't looking into the camera, he was wondering what I was doing.



I'm blardy freezing. The aircon's blowing in my direction and I can't move because the comp's with me!!! My body and legs are warm but not my hands nor feet. Heeeelp...*whimpers*




Cursing people again, aye, Marcus?



Everyone's giving me their last blessings now. Thanks alot, peeps, I appreciate it =)




Laugh more mah..you look so dead in all your pictures.



I've got nothing to blog anymore.




I swear I don't know what's with his hands.




Oops =D



Now I really don't know when will I next blog. I hope it'll be soon =)



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: