Wednesday 25 January 2006

Computing class again! Actually I've forgotten what exactly I want to blog about.



On Sunday...Mummy and I went Fremantle. We just went to the market to get fruits and to Coles to get bread and chicken for dinner and then we headed home. Nothing special happened.



Monday, during the THREE HOURS LONG break, Jessica and I went to Curtin University 'cos I had to withdraw some money. Jessica was hungry because she didn't bring her lunch so we started hunting for Curtin's canteens. Curtin is MASSIVE, mind you, so Jessica and I gave up. She called her ex-homestaymate for help. He came to our rescue and brought us around the WHOLE Curtin just because Jessica is finding for the largest canteen(yes, they have more than one canteen). I'm very sure I've lost some weight, honey.



So we walked past this sushi shop and Jessica jetted in =_= her friend and I were like...REALLY speechless. So we found a bench at the Student's Guild and we sat down to...er chat for all three of us and eat for only Jessica. We chatted alot of stupid stuffs. From about Jessica being a "su nu"(elegant lady) to checking our elbow for signs of being a Chinese. Ok whatever it was crap haha.



So when she was done, we chatted for another about one hour before Jessica took a very very long time to buy two bottles of mineral water from the vending machine(yes, they sell bottles in vending machines). Then we scooted off back to Canning for our Maths lesson.



I GOT 12/22 FOR THE BLOODY MATH TEST! I've never gotten such a mark for Maths in my whole life! Maybe only during sec 1 but that's a freakin exception!!!!! Damn the graphic calculator. JUST because I set the settings the wrong way. Fuck it graphic calculators suck big time.



Then we continued our Sets exercises. All the questions were of the same kind so I was really getting very bored of it. Not....kink, get it? Nevermind. After lesson, I went home.



Tuesday(which is yesterday)...I only have one math lessong which ended at like 10.45 and we're allowed to go home. Actually the teacher let us go at 10.15 but Yuki, Penny, Issac and I went hunting for Xing Yun Chao(Lucky Grass). Uh you know...four leave clover? Yep. YUKI FOUND ONE. ARGH. Then we went to the library to use the computer till about 11.10. Then I went home while Yuki and Jessica went for their Human Biology class. Awwwww x). Mummy and I went to NorthBridge. We had lunch at a...restaurant. Chinese meal la. Then we, uh, had bubble tea at Famosa again. I had apple milk tea, Mummy had passionfruit milk tea. Then we, uh, went home 'cos Jessica and Yuki didn't manage to skip their second Human Biology lesson. Awwwwwwwwww x).



Yuki is on her way back to Hong Kong now. That GIRL, skipping one whole day. Damn I hate her =_= I got a letter from my fourth aunt(Mummy's sister). She sent me a CNY card. And she's another Auntie asking me to email her. Argh. Why can't they just pass my email around? Wait, fourth aunt's in London. Ok that explains it. Yes, she's the one with the cute little ten year old son who's also living with her in London.



Break's in 14 minutes time(it's 10.14 now). I'm blardy hungry but they have morning tea for us later 'cos it's our last day or Bridging Course(like finally la). Can't wait for Annsley to come to Perht x) Time flies!



p.s. VALENTINE'S DAY IS DRAWING NEAR!!!!!

No comments: