Sunday 8 January 2006

SHOPPING AGAIN!!!!! ARGH This wireless internet thing is driving me up the blardy wall. Can't the hotel just get the wireless internet done properly?! PFF! Nevermind. I shall just blog while the bloody internet connection sets itself up. I have the right mind to go down to the reception centre and throw something at the receptionists or throw something at their super expensive internet service. ARGH.



So we, as in Mummy and I, went to the city again to do more shopping. The shops were...mostly closed 'cos they open a tinsy bit later during the weekends so Mummy and I decided to head down to ChinaTown again. Drank bubbletea again haha Mummy had lavender milk tea and hers was so darn good. Shall drink that the next time I go there again. Went to the same chinese supermarket to get some snacks and...nothing much.



When we went back to the city, the shops were open. We went to Myer first because I wanted to get shoes. Got myself a pair of Espirit flipflop for A$39.95. Couldn't find any suitable bag. We got one whole roasted chiken at WoolWorth for dinner. We did some more grocery shopping. For the past seven days, we've spent A$500++!!!!! *drops dead*



Pictures...maybe tonight maybe tomorrow. I'll see =D



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: