Saturday 21 January 2006

I WANT TO POST PICTURES!!!!!

[edited]



Ok blog, let's blog. The wind is still blowing. And it's blowing some shit out of I don't know who. Baha okok that was crap. The wind IS blowing and it IS damn strong. Holy moma I've been in Perth for almost three weeks and it's the first time I see the wind so strong. The wind during rainy days weren't even so strong. Alrighty let's cut the crap. I can't upload pictures because this internet speed forbids me to. ARGH.



So...where was I? Oh, yep, the wind is strong. I last blogged on thursday...Ok. Friday. I woke up at like...what? 10? That's the latest I've waken up so far in Perth. So we had..fried rice before we left the hotel. We went to..Harbour Town. It's so darn cool I tell ya. It's one huge circular building. Not air-conditioned but it doesn't matter because the shops have air-conditioners and the summer's dry. So no sweat. The shops are like.."factories". They look like normal shops but in fact these are the shops where you can get the branded stuffs at a cheaper price. Mummy and I both each got a fila top for A$20 each. Mummy got another chaplang brand top for I don't know how much so let's not talk about that. I got a bag for like...A$35. A pair of Converse sneakers for A$40. Not bad huh. The Converse sneakers were made of velvet even. So yep, we got quite alota stuffs.



The problem was..when we got home, we realised that the sales person didn't remove the censor from my sneakers so I can't blardy hell wear them. So TODAY, Mummy and I made a trip down to Harbour Town again today. Got the censor removed and I immediately put it on. It felt good, baby, goooood. Lurrrve it. So we went back to the shop where I got my bag and found out that my bag was out of stock. There WERE the same bags of different colours but they just look so off. Mummy wanted to buy my bag but...bleargh not the same colour. Tough luck, mum!



Then we headed down to ChinaTown. Got some grocery done again at the chinese(actually Singaporean) supermarket. Mummy bought Buddha Jump Over the (stinking) Wall, Abalone, Fish (yummy) Maw, a box of white chocolate(for me) and a small can of apple juice. We had bubble tea at Famosa again. Mumm ordered Grass Jelly Milk Tea and already I knew it would taste weird(cos it sounds too terribly weird). I ordered Honey Dew Milk Tea. Nice.



Went back to City Centre 'cos I needed to get another bottle of Shiseido Pimple Gel(astonishingly oil-free). Then we went home. FIRST time in this three weeks Mummy and I didn't get anything from WoolWorth on the way back. I miss Annsley. I miss Huan Yuet. I miss Christine. And.



I MISS DADDY.



Ok he can't read it here so no point. Oh btw VALENTINE'S DAY'S COMING!!!!!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: