Tuesday 10 January 2006

Blogging in School

I'm blogging in computing class! In other words, no pictures. Bah I dunno what to blog either. I only know I slapped Dominic's right shoulder yesterday 'cos he disturbed me the way Ricky did in PastaMania. Damn why didn't he duck...It could have been more fun. =D



Sarah has a boyfriend...Ok I shall shutup about that now. That's her private personal problems ^^". Argh Jessica's so darn cute, Cecilia's so darn sexy(and so is Jean)...and I'm so darn lazy on weightlosing. =_= Back to starving I guess. Oooh look at that...tummy I have! T_T



School has never been more fun in my whole life. No need for uniform, no need to worry about getting caught with make up on, no need to worry about your hair colour being too obvious, just have to worry about your studies. Phew. And the people here are so so much more friendly compared to SOME people in Singapore. *shrug* I'm getting used to Perth.



I'm going off now. I don't know what to blog anymore. *yawn* WHY ARE THE FLIES IN THE COMPUTER LAB?!?!?!?!?!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: