Saturday 7 January 2006

shopping shopping shopping!

Yay! It's finally the weekends. I can't possible blog every single thing that happened since wednesday 'cos it'll be too much for me to blog.



Let me recall some new friends...Ok not really new friends but the people whose names I've finally remembered. Sarah, Yuki, Jessica(BeiJing), Yessica(indo) and Isaac(couple), Jason and Jodi(couple), Dominic(macau), Peony, Sharon, Albert(not the indo one but the hongkong one), Andrew(indo), Jimmy, Eric, Jean(Korea)...That's about it. Those that I didn't name where they're from are all from Hong Kong. Dominic's like WeiDa. Difference? Less irritating, cuter, chubbier(without lose fats) and funnier. Nevermind if you don't know who WeiDa is 'cos it's better for you to not know who he is.



School has been fun. I've caught up a LITTLE for accountings. Computings...just as fun although I had to help Jessica with hers. Economics...EASIER THAN ACCOUNTINGS. But Mummy said accountings is compulsory for business. T_T. Haven't had any math lessons but I hope it'll be easier than Singapore's maths so I can sleep. xD Kiddin' kiddin' I ain't gonna sleep. Don't fly lectures at me, thankyou. English...well...I'm the only one in class who've finished their first and second draft. =_=



Went to Perth's chinatown with Sarah and Mummy yesterday. I was relieved when I saw Sarah and Mummy chat in Canto. I couldn't understand most of it but at least both of them had something to chat about. Mummy said Sarah's very helpful. Sarah said Mummy's very friendly. Wahahaha. Mummy got some grocery shoppings done in ChinaTown. We had tim sum for lunch and I was blardy bloated only after I ate abit. Mainly because I didn't drink tea. We drank Bubble Tea at Famosa. Their sofa was darn comfy and their tv programmes were darn farnie. =_= Sarah now calls me Xiao Bai Zhu(small white pig). 'cos I'm white and young. =oo="



Mummy and I went to Fremantle today. Got myself two tops; a tube and a shirt, but I didn't manage to get any mini skirts or pants cos Mummy thought they were too short. Typical Singaporean Mums. Did more grocery shoppings at Coles and got some fruits in Fremantle market. We bought back the Japanese food in the market for dinner too. Before dinner I had instant pasta. It was daaarn cheesy. I kept going "mmm" and "aaah" and Mummy went "you very noisy ar!". What happened was...I couldn't finish my dinner. ^^"



Gonna go shopping again tomorrow to get some shorts and skirts. The summer is so terribly hot. Can't afford to wear jeans anymore. Gonna get some shoes and bag too. Wee!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: