Thursday 12 January 2006

playtime!

Ok I'm blogging in computing class again. I know I haven't been blogging for days so I'm really really sorry. Oh, no pictures for this post too ^^.



English was...I don't know. We played scrabble 'cos we had nothing to do. At the end of the lesson I realised I was the only one who haven't go back the Response to "Strictly Ballroom" and my newspaper article. I went up to Eve(the teacher) and she said "yours was excellent so I'm keeping it. T_T. I WANT IT BACK. I so desperately wanna see my marks and Eve's comments! Neh-vuh-mind.



The start of computing lesson was fun. Because we're using Lab 5 again, Jessica brought along deodarant 'cos the comp lab doesn't smell good. I took her deodarant and starting spraying at Yuki. I saw Dominic and started spraying at him too. He took out his and he was like chasing me around the lab. I don't know if Richard(the teacher) was blind or what 'cos he didn't stop us =D kiddin' kiddin'. When we settled down, I told Jason that Dominic bullied me. Dominic chocked on that. xD



Alrighty I got to go for now. Lesson's starting(it was lunch break). Buh Bye!



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: