Thursday 19 January 2006

What happened to HY suddenly just dashed my eagerness to blog. I just emailed her. Hope she knows what I really meant.



Yep, I'm in computing lesson now. I can leave at anytime actually 'cos I've finished with my revision exercises. BUT, Jessica and Yuki are not ready. -_-. Finished watching "Devil Beside You". WAAAAA Jiang Meng DAMN cute lar!!! Yang Cheng Ling also lar!!! Go home must start listening to Comic Boyz' songs again. MUST.



Alot of pictures at home to upload but I'm getting really lazy at home. Like, say, after dinner, instead of heading straight to the shower, I laze on Mummy's bed instead. Another reason is appparently because I was very much hooked onto the idol series "Devil Beside You".



Went to the City Centre again yesterday. I don't know why but my Espirit flip flops are giving my feet problems already. Started to have blisters and aches everywhere. Mummy and I tried walking to Harbour Town but it was really too far so we gave up halfway and walked back to the City Centre. Then HOHOHO guess who I caught skipping class. JESSICA! ALBERT! AND WHATEVER HIS NAME IS! Jessica was alone so she joined Mummy and I. Albert and whatever his name is didn't see us. I saw him walking out of Myer and when I asked Albert today, he's even forgotten he walked out of Myer. His memory's a tad too perfect. *wink*



Maths was Sets today. Everything was learnt before(for me, that is). One difference was, instead of prime, they use......I don't know. A line on top instead. Anyways. I've got nothing to blog anymore. My coursemates are either working very hard on their exercises(very engrosssed) or surfing other nets after coping my work. -_-. Suddenly reminds me of Qi Yue(yang cheng ling) in "Devil Beside You".



Okok I've got nothing to blog anymore. Haven't been online for about two days. I'd better go online tonight in the hotel. Oh yes, I've enrolled for Foundation Year, finally. Subjects and stuff. Weeee *crash bam* HY's still down. No time for high feelings.



signing off~RYNETTA

No comments: