Monday 31 October 2005

untitled

Trahaha my title sounds like one of Simple Plan's song. Wait, it IS! Argh this bangladesh grass cutter's cutting grass outside my house pissing me off because I can't hear a single bit of Phil Collins' songs. I shall not curse or swear him in fear of ministers tracking down racists and say I'm one just because I'm being disturbed by a blangladesh. *rolls eyes* Lao tian you yan. (God has eyes) I grew a fetish for three quarters all of a sudden. I've been wearing three quarters for days and days and days. And I don't seem to be sick of them. Let's head down to Giordano and get more three quarters!!! Or maybe not. It's not very cheap when it's from Giordano. But still, cheaper than Huan Yuet's Levi Jeans. I'm a true supporter of Giordano. Can't be helped. God forgive me. I woke up with mummy telling me she bought me a Suasage McMuffin from MacDonald's for breakfast. Oh goodness the oil the carbo the fats the everything! But heck it's still a good start because it would at least bring me some energy. The bad thing is, I will never be able to skip dinner when I'm home. My parents don't believe in healthy living. Oh screw them. They can die early for all they want to but I don't want to. Not that I wanna curse them but they are both sick and they say they wanna stay healthy but they eat up to SIX meals a day! Who's being unhealthy here? The ones eating up to six meals a day or the one trying to have heavy breakfasts and negligible dinners? God save me. Huan Yuet highlighted her hair in two shades of red and it cost her S$170++. She said just by cutting and washing it already cost her S$40++. Cut 'n' Curl only charged me about S$22 for cutting and washing. Hopefully that chap in there wouldn't leave a big hole in my wallet when it's my turn to highlight my hair in more than two shades of red. I don't give a shit about whether or not Canning College will allow my hair colour because I'm not dyeing it blue and the most I'd spray a LITTLE of black spray on my hair if they don't allow. Further more it's only HIGHLIGHT not dye. And the colours will be all in dark red. Different shades of dark red. Like burgundy or maroon or stuff like that. God help me. (Stop wondering why the colour's different. It's because I accidentally clicked on something wrong.) I'm pretty pooped again and pretty peeved. I need a little more dosage of Australia to simmer down my foul temper and make myself a little more energetic. Australia has not much of a night life. The most is just a few pubs or clubs down the street or some house party some family would organise although it's quite highly unlikely. God please do something. Some guy came adding me on msn telling me my revealing of personal informations in my blog adds a risk because people can easily add me(like he did) and start pestering me and stuff or even cheat me. The revealing of personal informations in my blog is to let my friends keep in touch of me before i depart for Australia for good(let's pray for that). Any precautions needed will be taken. So please stop worrying for me. I know it's for my own good and all that crap but still, it's the best way my friends can keep in contact with me last minute. Ok? Thankyou, God. Enjoy more pictures.

farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: