Saturday 29 October 2005

peeeeeeeeeeved

I said to go Thailand or some neighbouring countries with both of you NOT go with those farkin freakin oh-my-God irritating bunch of farkers.



If you insist, I insist not to go. Being a shopaholic by nature, you're telling ME they don't like to shop? The purporse of holiday-ing is to relax and PLEASE OURSELVES. Who gives a farking fark about people who don't like to shop? Why are you pleasing people when WE are the ones who are supposed to enjoy our farkin lives out? They would just have to mind their own farkin business and if they're not happy, they can choose not to travel with us! Why are YOU choosing THEM?!



Afraid of flying in budget airlines? What's wrong with budget airline? You want everything cheap but you want everything perfect. Who in this farkin world are you? Even Donald Trump(or whatever his stinking name is) has to spend a bomb to enjoy although that bomb means nothing to his stinking income. Even so, you can still call to enquire about the airlines, can't you? Are you that freakin' farkin' dumb?!



Enough of all these nonsenses. I'm not going with them and THAT'S FINAL. I'm sick of them treating me like a baby and trying to attract my attention 24/7. Enough is enough. You can have them but NOT ME.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: