Tuesday 11 October 2005

Hahaha tuition was absolutely fun. Can you imagine two weeks ago I'm in a really boring physics tuition? I mean...I'm not trying to say Dorcia, Jasmine and Tata are boring but...They really concentrate and stuff. And there are this bunch of Maris Stella boys....Argh nevermind.



Well the guys are friendly and stuff. Marcus, Landice, Alex*AHEM*, and...I've forgotten how to spell his name yet again.



More pictures!
YES I drew this. My mum wanted me to study but i grew really bored. I like the hair actually. Something rather random. (And if you've realised, I used the back of my timetable.)
Isolation..
That's my new name!
Kk this drawing's not very nice I know but I did it in a rush ok...Like...Two of these in about three minutes or so.
That's Dorothy. I have a lot of pictures of her. Coz...her seat is somewhere my camera can capture easily. =)



farking off~ICE

No comments: