Thursday 27 October 2005

bored

I was pretty sick of blogging but I'm so freakin' bored that I had no freakin' chance but to freakin' blog.



Trahaha sheesh tuition was boring, as usual.



Did I forget to mention I bought a peach coloured rose for my mum yesterday? Wahaha yes I did. Oo she kept it.



Madonna's so gross. Her freakin' butt is freakin' saggy. I'm really bored. Can anyone save me from my boredom? Please?



I studied for 5 hours or so yesterday and I got home super pooped. Oh! Guess what! Mr. Billy Mayah and my english tuition wants to hold a farewell party for me! Aw how so sweet! It's gonna be on the 21st Dec at Mr. Billy Mayah's house because he's gonna COOK for me. Trahaha. Who asked him to suggest the idea. That stoopid ass. I'm gonna email Siying and Mr. Billy and Robin now. Oh wait Robin didn't gimme his email! Another stupid ass.



Sabran called me about two hours ago. That's the longest chat I ever had with him so far. He's freakin' farnie. Telling me how bored he is and all, asking me to start some topic or send some pictures over. He said camera phones are not allowed in camps. I didn't know that till just now! He's in Pulau Tekong! That poor chap. I'm still wondering whether or not to accept his date at Geyland Serai next monday(the only time he can be out). He can't even be out for my birthday la! So should I? Or should I not? Dunno lah.



Bored.



farking off~RYNETTA

No comments: