Friday 14 October 2005

Today was quite a...depressing day. As you guys have guessed, it's my last studying day in school. And you bet, many of us brought cameras. Took pictures with friends(even with the ones you thought you'll never take any pictures with), with teachers, had a good chat with teachers..blah blah blah.



We got gifts from two teachers. I got an owl(not the REAL owl but some figurine of it) and a keychain with my name engraved on it from Miss Chan and Mrs Yeo respectively. I was touched. Moved to tears. When Miss Tay came in, she saw the presents and went "I haven't buy leh! HOW AR? HOW AR?" Haha ey tomorrow's not too late either. Juz kiddin'!



Miss Tay chatted about her secondary school days and gave us the best advices ever. Of course those wouldn't apply to me but still, it's applicable somehow. She talked about how the ceiling fell, how the fans creaked and how she was bullied. When she shared her feelings for being bullied, I saw Rit stealing glances at me. No worries, dude, I'm fine. If not, I can always let lose a tear or two to ease my feelings.



Many pictures were taken. From friends, to teachers, to...dustbin. Yes, dustbin. I'll upload the pictures tonight, I guess, because blogger's giving me some problems again.



Met new friends today muahahahaha



farking off~ICE

No comments: