Tuesday 11 October 2005

I'm watching Ashlee Simpsons' SHOW!!!!!



After seing so many images of her, I still prefer her in black hair.



There are so many rumours about her being with this certain guy (I think it's Ryan Cabrerra)and so to prove people wrong, she grew closer to Ryan Cabrerra and many other guys and said she likes Ryan because he is not afraid of teasing her. WOW.



For her 21st birthday she got a HOOOOOUUUUUSSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! MUMMY I WANT A HOUSE IN AUSTRALIA FOR MY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! Or maybe 81st. HA. I heard houses in Australia are much cheaper than even a HDB FLAT in Singapore. Why 18? Coz you can't live in a house on your own in Australia below 18. Like D-UH.



Ashlee isn't afraid of pants slipping off her butt. What am I trying to say? She's not afraid to show her butt. Obviously MTV cencored her butt. Again, D-UH. Singapore! Singapore's just Singapore. Family tv? Oh-wad-eva.



I'm waiting for a sisters version of "The Newly Weds". Like "The Newly Wedded Sisters" or something. Hahaha omg she's shopping for boots. I saw a coupla boots in Lime and HELL I'm eyeing on one. The ONLY farking problem is...it costs $223. The brown one costs $339! So I'm not bargaining too much ok. Shutup. =)



farking off~ICE

No comments: