Sunday 16 October 2005

Let's elaborate about yesterday's haircutting session.



Mummy wanted me to have my hair cut at the "10 minutes fast cut" place. I'm like...WHAT?! NO THANKS. Firstly they are NOT professionals, secondly in the rush they wouldn't be able to cut my hair properly! So I pulled mummy to "Cut and Curl" beside McDonald's.

When I got in, I was greeted with cold faces. "Yes?" one of them asked. "Uh...I wanna trim my hair.." One guy stood up and sat me down in a chair and started playing with my hair. "Woah your hair very thick hor..Ling! Go wash her hair!"

As I rested my head on the...sink, the lady asked how old I was. From her accent I could easily tell she was a Malaysian(she was speaking to me in chinese). She then said..."16? You very cute leh." O.O that's the last thing I would EVER wanna hear from anyone! "No la! I very fat...how can be cute!" "You not fat la!" And we both laughed it off. She was gentle. Massaging was just nice. Oh and one more thing - she didn't have long nails sinking into my scalp.

Returning to my seat, the hairstylist continued playing with my hair. God, can't he just start on it, I thought to myself. He then told me for someone with thick hair, my hairstyle isn't nice. He also said that the previous hairstylist(my mum's friend) didn't do my hair well. She didn't layer my hair enough, according to him. He then started snipping every single part of my hair off. I mean no, not till I'm bald, but until it's freakin short and freakin light!

"You want to highlight your hair? *grin*" my heart started beating profusely. YES I WANT I WANT. "uh..don't want lah. O's coming le.." my idiot mouth. Dammit!

He continued snipping my hair off and told me he'll teach me how to wax my hair. After snipping a whole load off, he started playing with my hair again. =.= He sure loves to play with my hair.

He stood up and went to another seat and got some wax and came back to me and *vish woosh wish woosh* he's done styling my hair. "You know how to do liddat?" OFCOZ NOT LA. He took less than one minute la! I think I'll take more than an hour..

"A little bit of wax can alrd. Don't put too much or else will be too sticky." He then sprayed my hair with the hair spray to top it all up. He asked if the spray was smelly. NO LA! 12 years of ballet means something ok!

He presented me to mummy and asked her if she would let me buy the wax. I grinned "innocently" at mummy begging for her approval. She, left without choice, agreed. Total $38. Haircut $22, wax $16.

Only when I was at the cashier then I saw the pictures of HIM with ALOT og hongkong actors like Edison Chen! OMG! After I left and passed by again, I saw Desmond Koh LAH! He styles so many famous ppl's hair! OMG I LOVE MY HAIR LIKE NEVER BEFORE CAN!!!!!



farking off~ICE

No comments: