Sunday 23 October 2005

The reason why I didn't blog for so long is because..

I went to my mum's friend's wedding anniversary! Sorry ar I only had my phone with me so the resolution may not be that good. They've been married for forty 'ol years! Good grief. And I thought I never trusted marriage.
Left to right: Aunty Ah Noy(the one celebrating her wedding anniversary, also the one in red/orange), Uncle Lee, Aunty Rui Wen. I dunno the woman in blue.
The guy in dark blue/black with his finger pointing at heaven is Aunty Ah Noy's hubby for fourty years.
There're swimming pools in the middle, left AND right. I should have taken a picture of the pools when the sun was still up. Shits.

The right pool
The left pool(behind the bushes)
The small water fountain on the right.
And the water fountain on the left.

I liked this flower on a tree(yes the tree was short)
The plants in the function room
Back to her house. The wall's freakin full of ants! ARGH!

See!!!

boy their TV's beautiful!

Aunty Ah Noy had a grandson tt's pretty cute though! I guess he's in his teens if I'm not wrong. I only got to know he's Gerald/Jarryl/wadeva sound similar. Sadness.

farking off~ICE

No comments: