Monday 10 October 2005

SABRAN CALLED ME SABRAN CALLED ME SABRAN CALLED MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!



Woah I'm a 'lil high here. Firstly, I FINALLY managed to chat with Ricky yesterday night. In one single chat, I managed to dig some info out of him:

1. He's 32 and acts like a 13.
2. He smokes and doesn't encourage me to even try a puff.
3. He rides a (moto)bike.
4. He's not married nor attached.
5. He's asking me out for a date after my O's and he's gonna let me ride on his (moto)bike.
6. He gave me a whole list of waiters' numbers.



HOW COOL IS THAT?!



That was how I got Sabran's number and messaged him. BUT! It wasn't very much of a wise choice. He called me during Geography lesson. -.-"



He just called me again and asked who I was. I was like...wth?! HE DOESN'T KNOW WHO I AM?! I gave it my best shot but he still couldnt figure out who I was. Until i said this --> "The spiky hair one la" which made him go "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Smart.



Now it's one more to go: the CHEF. Also(same as Sabran) gone to NS. How sad is that. Two botak headed boys. Argh. Ricky you better hurry up coz I quite fancy the chef.



BWAHAHAHAHA



farking off~ICE

No comments: