Sunday 9 October 2005

I thought I could forget how it feels like to dance. The feeling of freedom where my problems fade away when I dance.



I was wrong. Terribly wrong.



I chanced upon this idol series. Yes it's all about love, love, love and relationship. The only difference is, it evolves around ballerinas. I see the grace in their dancing, see the dance steps, see the studio, and lastly, see the shoes.



I miss the times where i step into the studio and danced freely when no one notices. I miss the times when my toes hurt from all the pointe works. I miss the times when everyone marveled at my flexibility. I miss those times when only ballet was important to me. I miss those times when I thought ballet was more important than my studies. I miss the feeling of having my ballet shoes on my feet. I miss so many so many..



I've realised that I can't do without dancing. Dance has become the most important factor in my life. Dance has become something that thrives me on. Dance...



farking off~ICE

No comments: