Thursday 6 October 2005

Am I supposed to be scared just because you checked on me and found out i lied to you? Am I? I'm not. Disappointed? I don't give a shit.



What happened to the trust you're supposed to have in me? What happened to all those fark shit counsellings that was supposed to make you trust me deeply from the bottom of your stinking heart?



You should know I am one who will turn more rebellious the more you check on me or try to control me. So why are you still giving me all these shit?



I am in the wrong for lying to you but are you trying to say your actions are far from despicable?



I know I once promised you not to visit the cinemas till O's end but that was BEFORE I got the letter of acceptance from Canning College. Now O's means nothing to me.



You can say I will need it when I'm coming back to Singapore. But did I say I'm coming back? The more you want me back, the more persistant I will be in getting my PR in Australia.



I know you want me to study for my O's just because you payed for the damned exam. But let me tell you this, I'm not in for this kinda game. It's not my fault you guys signed me up for O's blindly. You should have thought twice. Apparently you didn't. I only study when I see the need to. But with this type of pressure on me, I'll turn out worse.



You mean after sixteen years of nurturing you do not even know how I succeed?



I know you love me and all that shit. No doubt, you gave me the family love I lacked two years back. But you failed to be a good mother, an understanding mother, a mother with trust.



Let me repeat this: I live a life of MY OWN, not for others.



farking off~ICE

No comments: