Friday 7 October 2005

Ain't really in the mood for blogging actually...Was supposed to blog something new to lift my mood and spirit but today had been a tiring day for me.



School wasn't that bad afterall. Dozed off during some lessons. It's quite queer to find myself feeling so dead for one whole week. I couldn't concentrate during lessons and I could just fly to dreamland in minutes after i flopped into my bed. It used to be the slouching during lessons, unable to sleep no matter how hard I tried, and the toss and turnings in bed that irritated my mum.



After school my parents and I headed down town to get my Visa done. Signed papers, applied through net and now guess what? I have to go through a thorough medical check which includes a full body X-ray. Never in my life have I had an X-ray! Ok lah got lah. But that's only the jaws man, dammit, jaws.



So many movies, so little time. Movies like Into The Blue, Corpse Bride...blah blah blah. O's are round the corner and I'm being forced to study for it. Asking me out for a date or two is out of the topic now. Half an hour of computer usage. How is that possible?! One hour is not even enough! O's is such a terror. Useless and agonizing.



The day I've feared of has come. I'm getting pretty sick of uploading pictures. So my greatest apologies for those wordy and lengthy entries I've posted recently.



What can I say? SIGH. What happened to those carefree and monotonous days where you just farm day in day out? Look at Xie Shao Guang. It's rather obvious he's retired for a month or so. Where is he now? Back in Johor caring for his little kids(young goats). What's his definition of retirement? "To live for your job/ambition/work, and not work for a living." I'm waiting for my day to come where I can use my hard-earned money to get a piece of (huge)land and start farming. Instead of rearing sheeps or goats, I can rear horses for an exchange due to my undying love for horses.



I don't know how to end off, seriously. Here's something to lighten up your day a little:



10 VERY POLITE WAYS TO SAY YOU NEED TO POO

1. Excuse me, I'm going to warm the royal throne.
2. Oh dead, I have to go sink your canoe.
3. Ooh, I want to make a wish in your fountain.
4. I need to meet the bomb squad, please.
5. I'm going to do as Romans do. Hee hee.
6. Uh oh. I need to drop the anchor, matey.
7. Don't mind me - I'm going to plant a tree.
8. Don't peek! I need to hide the Easter egg.
9. Good Lord! The Huns are breaching the gate!
10. My apologies, but I simply must unload the refugees.


[8days]



So if one day you hear me say one of these words, pardon me. =)



farking off~ICE

No comments: