Friday 21 October 2005

HI BILLY MAYA! Haha there, Krystal, here's your picture of him. Oh God.



I spent 4 hours on A Maths today at Macs with Myren and Felix. Felix was all horny(as usual) and Myren was...I dunno. Normal? Haha. Oh there was one thing. Everytime Felix receives a call and the caller asks where Felix is, Felix would say he's with Myren and Myren's "gf"(me) studying at Macs. I so want to strangle him. Maybe Myren will do that for me. =)



After 4 hours, Myren and Felix left(to God knows where but I suspect they were going for gym sessions again) and I went to Pastamania for my lunch+dinner. That should last me for the whole of the day...PLUS a few lettuce tonight.



*****



Xiao bai's angry at me for bathing her the third time this week. WHO ASK HER TO MAKE HER VAGINAL AREA SO YELLOW-BROWN. Not my fault right...



farking off~ICE

No comments: