Sunday 2 October 2005

I kinda like...forgot to bring Bonkapi out to shopping...today..

Shits..She looks...dead.

Sorry la honey, it wasn't delibrate!

She still refuses to smile.

Fine I shall entertain myself.

DON'T you dare say I'm acting cute. Im not like jaaaa-nvm.

See? Since when was I acting cute?!

I obviously wasn't.

At 8.45 mummy dragged me out of bed and asked me to prepare myself for shopping. I'm like..HUH?! Oh, prom night shopping.

Saw some gowns in CK Tangs.

I tell you that's the fitting room. IT IS. Oh my God, it's freaking big and freaking comfortable! I was too obsessed with myself in those gowns that I forgot to take a picture of the whole room.

Yes I've got a belly, wadeva, but it's not as big as...HIS. Haha this dress is too plain.

This one was not bad but it was a lil too...Tight.

This one looked a lil too...casual.

Guess which i chose.

C'mon give it a guess!

Now don't you cheat.

You've gotta guess!

Fine. Not bad huh! I like the boots ok. Please ignore the pink and black sneakers.

THIS is for HY. I told you it was plain.

Boots! On HEELS!!!!! (too bad they werent in pink)

Not bad huh! It IS plain, dammit, it has not special designs.

Doesn't look too good this way. YES I haven't taken the white stuffs out.

Not bad lah hor?

Mummy made me hang the dress up. (yes my bed's empty.)

Get off my gown u BITCH. U're not sexy, not even slim! Get your fat head off my gown NOW!!!!! *smacks Bonkapi's head* (Bonkapi fell off. Her head seems to be bleeding.)

This bottle of apple juice is only $1.70. No sugar added. Ingredients: Reconstituted Apple Juice, Flavour, Food Acid(Citric Acid), Vitamin C(300). The degree of sour-ness was perfect.



farking off~ICE

No comments: