Tuesday 11 October 2005

Man Shakira's so hot. Sigh.. Okok back to the point.



After school moma picked me up and we went down town to get my medical check up and x-ray done. I was freakin NERVOUS man! But guess what? The x-ray only took less than one minute. I went in and was like "when will this end when will this end when will this-" "ok! you're done!"



HUH?! After that moma and I headed down to Marche. She liked it! The chicken she had...my rosti was a little too much. Maybe I should have asked for a mini instead. Damn.



The medical checkup was not what I expected. After filling up particulars of mine, I was present with a cup and a sentence which goes like "I need you urine. Just the mid-flow of it."



URINE GOT MID-FLOW MEH?!



The doctor also checked my pressure and height and weight and heart beat and stomache.



Weirdness.



farking off~ICE

No comments: