Monday 17 October 2005

This following entry is dedicated to Heng Min Ru and the girl who made life difficult for her.



Why? Why do all these things? Have you realised your actions and words will not bring power but instead distrusts to yourself? Who are you to call her a bitch or a fake? If she were to act "normal" wouldn't she still be yet another fake because she's not being herself? If she were to be a bitch what are you since all of us belong to one same species? Who's being a coward backmouthing your GOOD FRIEND behind her back? What is it that you detest in her? I thought you always had the courage to step out and show everyone you have the power and you're the best and prettiest and slimmest and sexiest bitch? What happened to the courage? Died out just because you're betraying your best friend? WHAT are you?



From the start I knew you were someone difficult to handle. Someone who would make life exceptionally difficult for people who "stepped on your toes the wrong way". Indeed, you had to prove me right, but on your best friend? Thank God I never trusted myself to grow close to you when you acted as friends in front of me. Who knows I might be the one you're targetting now.



Wow look at the power of your influence(I don't mean literally)! You've made the whole Justice gang and many others to hate Min Ru! Why put up an act in front of her when you didn't even mean to make true good friends with her? Who's faking? You or her? If you can't even stand her in the first place why even bother getting close to her or even KNOW her?



What do I classify you? I classify you as a nothing-worthy. You know who you are. I won't disclose your name because I'm perfectly sure you would wanna retain the "friendships" you have with many others. Reflect, nothing-worthy, reflect. To think you're a christian and all. Are you still proud of yourself for being a christian? I'm pretty sure your God wouldn't be too proud of you. Stop visiting churches. God is everywhere. He sure knows what wrong-doings you have done. He sure knows. May God "bless" you.



farking off~ICE

No comments: