Friday 14 October 2005

Let's put aside daily school pictures and present pictures taken on the last studying day.

The cute little owl Miss Chan gave me. (It's smaller than a thumb)

The whole collection. And you should realise for now that my owl is the biggest and nicest. Bleargh. I was the only one in class with it. The rest had the smaller ones.

Miss Chan! The woman behind those figurines!

I think I'm gonna miss this dustbin big time.

The three good friends. Bwahahaha.

The yellow one's Sherry's! Supposed to bring her luck in money. (mine's luck in everything!)

The BOYS. Top row: Miss Wan, Mrs Yeo. Bottom row: WeiDa, WeiFeng, Kelvin, HongTing, Stanley. (Left to right)

The GIRLS! Top row: same. Bottom row: Michelle, YiTing, Tina, Me. (Left to right)

The present from Mrs Yeo. What makes it unique?

The engravings at the back!

Miss Tay!
Told you she felt guilty.



farking off~ICE

No comments: