Wednesday 19 October 2005

I did not let it out to "your fcuking good friend". I only told her I was SUSPECTING you and penning down my thoughts and nothing more. If she told you otherwise, it's not my problem nor my fault either.



*****



Today was FUN, baby, FUN! I met Krystal at McDonald's at around 1pm. We occupied three tables, one of which were the size of two. Haha she felt so guilty and pushed one away. Chill la, babe, chill. I got myself a McChicken meal while Krystal only got herself a cup of...I dunno what. Fourth fastfood meal in two weeks. Geez, I really binge alot under stress.


So we mug n mug n mugged all the way. She did FIVE(four to be exact) chemistry paper ones. while I TRIED finishing Xinmin's E maths papers. A bumped into a WHOLE lot of ppl!


1. Myren, Felix and their gang of friends,
2. Daniel,
3. Some TKGS girls from my primary school(thank God they didn't recognise me),
4. Gerard, Mark, Jennifer and their gang of friends,
5. Another primary school mate from VS(he didn't recognise me either),
6. and many many other people.


Krystal was angry at me for knowing so many people. LOL. Mark and Gerard kept asking me maths question I could not answer, Myren shoved a chemistry in my arms(I got like 47% for my chemistry, dude) and, according to Krystal, Myren's friend taking pictures of me. Oh God tell me the last one was not true.


When I touched paper two, my studying mood just faded totally. I nuah-ed all the way while Krystal kept urging me to do alot of "one more questions". When it was about 4.15 or so Krystal didn't feel like studying either. HA. I'm such a good influence TOO. Or rather bad.


We then walked around Parkway and I got myself Phil Collins' new(not so new anymore) album. Bumped into Billy in Sembawang. OH! GUESS WHO WE BUMPED INTO! KELLY POON! Firstly, her mouth isn't as big as it looked like on tv, secondly she's not as tall as she looked like on tv, and THIRDLY, no one recognised her but me.


Krystal and I kept tagging behind Billy, bugging him all the way. From Sembawang, to Scoops!, and all the way up to Mavis.


Once we settled down in the classroom Krystal took out her camera and started demanding us to take pictures with her. Obliged, I took with her. Krystal and I kept taking photos of Billy too. Haha, after millions of photos, he was finally satisfied with ONE. We took group photo too. Then Krystal and I went down to get the photos developed.


After tuition Billy and I headed down Parkway to collect the developed photos. Oh God I enjoyed my time today.


Oi Myren if that friend of yours really took pictures of me, tell him to send it over.



farking off~ICE

No comments: