Wednesday 26 October 2005

Incorrigible BOYS will remain as BOYS down the road

If you silly assholes are reading this, GOOD FOR YOU. How immature can you get? Already you guys are freakin' shallow, pretending you know EVERYTHING, trying to flirt and all, how much worse can you get? Making a whole load of noise while we(and alot others) are trying to study. Stop pretending. You guys are just plain STUPID. It's not God's fault(it's seriously NOT) nor your parents' because you guys ain't born stupid. You guys just choose to be. Sad for you. Studying? More of getting out of the house just to create some havoc so that all eyes will be on you. Nice try but I'm sorry, you've FAILED.



*****



Let's put that aside and talk about yesterday. The storm was horrid! Lightning, thunder, rain. Bad bad bad. When I got out of the house I was praying for myself not to get touched by even a single drop of rain but once I stepped out of the car(and into the building) the wind was so strong my whole right side of my body was drenched(I managed to cover my face). The lift was dry. Thank God.


At around 2.30 Madison came in wet. ALL wet. She said the lift was wet and dripping(from the ceiling) and the MacCafe was so wet and flooded that they had to stop business. Tuition went on as usual though, EXCEPT for Landis going nuts.


We went to KFC during our so-called two hours break. Landis then rushed into MosBurger to see his darling P-U. BWAHAHA. Okok shall not dwell on it. We then went up and guess who we bumped into? Sarah-ann and her boyfriend! Madison shared popcorn chicken with Sarah and her bf while I went back to keep YingXian company. I had....Bandito! Love it like shits.


Oh yeah not to forget truth or dare! Landis had to like bang on Room 1's back door and run to the front to confess. LOL that was the stupidest dare I've experience. I was dared to kiss Madison and so I did on her cheeks. Sorry about the lip gloss hahaha I had no tissue to wipe them off.


Second round of tuition was like total craziness. Landis seem to have taken the wrong medicine for the day or something. He was like...oh God don't let me repeat. After I went home I experienced the crash. I couldn't sleep till like 2.30am though. My whole body was aching including my tummy.


I'll blog about today later. My whole body's still aching =\



farking off~ICE

No comments: