Saturday 15 October 2005

First Cry; First Wipe


I hate graduation day. I just hate it. It made me shed so many tears. So many tears of unwillingness.

For four whole years, I kept asking myself, "Why in this farkin world did I choose this farkin school to be my secondary school?!"
For three whole years, I kept asking myself, "why am I not accepted at all?
For two whole years, I kept asking myself, "why did I end up in this class?!"
For one whole year, I kept asking myself, "why me?"

Never did I realise it was because of the invisible bond that tied me to the school and class that brought me to this school and class. It was just so vague that only when I realise this bond was breaking did I find myself asking for it to stay strong. I was too stubborn and now too selfish.

The ceremony was ok. I was tearing but wasn't crying. I promised not to. Until the flash Stanley made came on screen then I started pouring like nobody's business. Stanley, I hate you.

It was also the first time i actually saw Sherry cry. Never in my secondary school life have I ever seen Sherry cry. Miss Tay was also the very first person to wipe my tears away.

Report books were returned when we went back to our respective classes. Faces of joy and sadness showed. Joy for having graduated, sadness for having to leave.

It wasn't an easy day. It wasn't.



After we were dismissed, the boys demanded Mr Gan's company to the lake to play with our class boat. It was entertaining to watch WeiDa trying to knock the tortuises with the boat.(You can see the boat chasing a i-dunno-wads-happening tortuise)


There. The one and only 4 Respect boat.

Ok! Time for anchoring!
I couldnt bear leaving this school without happy moments captured. I didn't give a damn about whether I look fat on screen anymore. This is me. Like it or not, it's still me.

*****

Tuition was fun. I was super duper high. So high that I kept repeating words like "I love my hair!", "I love my camera!" or "IM HIGH!!!" to madison. Pitty her.


I've decided to make Motorola happy.Obviously Madison didn't like it and wanted Motorola to be an angel isntead. She still couldn't make up her mind.
She's just too fickle minded!!!
MAKE UP YOUR MIND *BOX*

"okok! sorry! I'll design ur name in return ok???"

*****

OMG I LOOK LIKE A BOY HERE


You won't exactly be able to see the difference just like that but if you've been getting used to my previous hairstyle you might see the difference. =)

farking off~ICE

No comments: