Wednesday 5 October 2005

"HEY! How come you haven't been around in Pastamania for so many weeks?!"



"HEY! Oh I'm gonna be transferred soon.."



"WAD?! TO WHERE?!"



"Causeway point.."



"CAUSEWAY POINT?!?!?!?!?! WHY?!?!?!?!?!"



"Weeell...this kinda things do happen.."



"But that's so darn far! I wouldn't be able to see you ever again?!"



"Tell me about that. We can still keep in contact what. Handphones are made for a purporse!"



*hands over name card*



"Thanks =)"



"So where are you heading off to?"



"I've been eyeing on Bon Jovi's latest album but I'm short of 90cents.."



"I'll throw in the 90cents!"



"NO! HOW CAN THAT BE?! I'LL FEEL BAD!"



"Naw c'mon."



"Haha"



*buys album*



"My friend's wife's birthday's round the corner...wonder what to get her.."



"It all balls down to what type of a person she is and how old is she."



"She's about...27 or 28. Ah! I can get her a t-shirt from OP!"



"Haha ok OP's just down two levels."



"Yep. Hey do you wanna get a drink or something? We can catch up on each other."



"Sigh I've got tuition, dude. Another time okays?"



"Oh oh..okays then. So I guess you've gotta get going?"



"Yep. I'll cya around yeah?"



"Sure! Oh yeah by the way what's your name?"



"De Xin. Argh just call me Rynetta =)"



*shakes hand*



"Okies then you better get going. I'll chat with you on msn. =)"



Both parties: "Bye!"



I'm so gonna miss him. Ricky Charles. You made my meal times in Pastamania so different. Now that you're leaving...I dunno what to do anymore. Sigh.



farking off~ICE

No comments: