Wednesday 12 October 2005

Gerard the Giraffe

After A maths tuition, I caught Gerard at the pick-up point again. To prevent him from "looking down" on me, I insisted on standing up.



"Nono! Nevermind! I'm not gonna eat you riiight. I've got my burger!"



I obligedly sat down. He started tempting me with his burger. THANK GOD I wasn't hungry.



"You know I can make you feel super short right now?"



I KNEW IT. Before he could do anything, I stood up much faster than he did. What to do? He's too lengthy!!! I seeked revenge by telling him there are two guys in my class standing at 189. He was like..."WAD?!" HAHAHAHAHA I GOTCHA!!!!!(hopefully Jojo IS 189)



But still...GERARD LOOKS SUPER LENGTHY LA. I mocked at him by saying he will grow old to suffer from sever loss of bone mass. Gu zhi su song zhen. My chinese ain't supposed to be even close to OK but...I still know what that is. Gerard gave me that screwed up face.



Hahahahaha man I enjoy chatting with Gerard. Sometimes he walks too fast la! With his stoopid long legs. ARGH. Heck.



He wants his daughter to learn ballet. o.O oook...I don't even wanna have a kid LOL.



We'll see man, Gerard, we'll see. GIRAFFE. XD



farking off~ICE

No comments: