Tuesday 18 October 2005

Met Madison outside pastamania/giant at around 2.30 this afternoon. She was all klutzy and stuff. Haha. Pastamania was all so stranger to me. I didn't recognise any waiter/waitress there. Not even the chefs! Oh dear dear. Thank God I'm leavin for Australia soon.



So Maddie got herself a...ok I really can't remember what she got. I got myself a marinara though. I was so smart that I added the whole lump of cheese before removing the clams. The clams became all so cheesy, including the shells themselves! Maddie met the girl who hated her during her primary school days though. Haha no wonder she was staring at me and Maddie half of the time.



After we left Pastamania, Maddie was still hungry so she went to get herself some Popcorn Chicken. Then we strolled up to Mavis and started munching on the Popcorn Chicken. We finished the chickens in a short time and both of us were still hungry. Or rather both of our mouths were still itchy and all.



We went to McDonald's and I got a McSpicy Double Meal. Much to my luck, the guy that served me was a GAY. Maddie saw him smacking the ass of his fellow colleague. That's so freakin off! Oh and guess who we saw? Adeline. That girl from TKSS. She was staring at me whispering stuffs to her friend. I'm not gonna make blind assumptions so let's just ignore her.



We stumbled upon Ying Xian when we were walking out. She was sitting all alone in this corner studying while binging. So Maddie, being the 3-year-old-over-grown-kid, went to give Ying Xian a scare. Like wow I was so scared. HA. Ying Xian was complaining about her inability to finish her stuff so Maddie was more than happy to snatch some from her. Naughty naughty girl.



After finishing we reluctantly went upstairs. Nuah nuah nuah all the way. No studying was done for me and Maddie. HA. Can you imagine if I were to go to Heerens instead? That would be much worse! I'd binge much MUCH more!



At around 5.30 Landis came in, followed by Marcus and Si Quan. I was in luck again. The Maris Stella boys were there. I'm like...WHAT THE FARK?! The lesson went on as usual though. With Landis wondering if I had makeup on(and Marcus saying NONONO HER ORIGINAL SKIN COLOUR'S LIKE THAT), Landis disturbing me, Ying Xian fretting about her Bio-pract(and hitting her head with her poor wombad), and us irritating Miss Lie(pronounced as 'Lee'). The Maris Stella boys were ignored totally. They deserve the ignorance!



When lesson ended and I went down via the lift, I saw Sarah-Ann at the lift lobby with her boyfriend! Landis was like..."THIS IS MADISON'S CLASSMATE?! SHE LOOKS MUCH MUCH MORE MATURE! MADISON YOU'RE SO IMMATURE!" Riiiight..I think he over-reacted a little, aye? Missed Sarah-Ann so much all these time and now I finally saw her. Bwahahaha.



I'm at home now. Editting some pics AS USUAL. I'll upload them once they're edited and done.



farking off~ICE

No comments: