Wednesday 19 October 2005

Firstly, to start off, did I EVEN say it's YOU whom I was referring to? Or is it your conscience that came clear? You've just fallen for the huge loophole.



Secondly, why do I not have any rights to blog about you? As you've said, it's BLOG. Blogs are personal internet diaries where the authors have the freedom to pen down their own feelings and thoughts and not things that make people happy when there's no obligations. How many times have I stressed here there everywhere about freedom of speech? Even bloggers get sued for blogging about racism or suspended for defaming teachers. Thank God I haven't done those. But hey, I wanna repeat this. This is MY blog, and MY freedom of speech.



Thirdly, you mean it took you THAT long to realise I'm a bitch? Fucking bitch maybe not because I am a virgin and I don't go around having sex.



Fourthly, I don't care if Min Ru backstabbed me before because I still regard her as my friend. I've known her for four whole years and I know the reasons to her actions. She just knows what not to say to her bestfriends.



LASTLY, I wanna emphasise once again that I didn't say that girl who made Min Ru's life difficult was you. So you wouldn't be the one I said with power, is pretty, is slim, and is the best. Again, man, you've fallen for the big loophole.



Oh yes, Min Ru's not a christian, Godammit.



farking off~ICE

No comments: