Tuesday 4 October 2005

(Pictures and captions fully uploaded.)



I brought Bonkapi to school yesterday..

I smell trouble coming..

Shits, she's hooked onto the 40 year old virgin. Wonder if he would...sacrifice himself...for...Bonkapi.

She farked my camera pouch instead. Damn!
This is school. I'm good, obedient, and hardworking.
Chun Chen: "Wa lao! Where got ppl so bhb one! Don't act lah! Never study also don't have to act until liddat right?!" (He looks like a freakin China dude here.)

Sigh she didn't spare my tie either.

It's too long for you, honey, return.

I said RETURN you bitch. *yanks tie off Bonkapi*

She's just another photo whore. Oh wells.

She disturbed Tina..Now now, honey, that's not a right thing to do. Return the water bottle please. I mean NOW.

Look! Bonkapi's got a new mate! Wonder if that piggy's a female or male...or shemale..*shrugs*

Aww..

They make such good pals!

Sigh..

Don't you dare kiss the pig, Bonkapi, I can't carry your responsibilty.

Woah! They are bothing paying attention to the lesson! That's a first!

Eh...Bonkapi...Please be more gracious. You're a GIRL, dammit, not a guy.

HAHAHA The piggy looks so funny here. LOL. Bonkapi you've got to share the sweets okay? You're not allowed to be selfish.

Sherry's concentrating so much on her summary..

HONEY?! Don't you forget I was the one who adopted you! Come back to me! IMMEDIATELY!

You're being so rude! COME BACK!There you go, my honey, that's the way! I told you right, my embrace is much more comfy than any other's. =)

Muahahaha I sang her a lullaby. Didn't know she would be such a heavy sleeper. =\

Ok I was wrong. She slept only for a few seconds and was up to no good again. SIAN.

Holy cow my bag's gonna stink big time.

Haha sorry man, Sherry, I knew Bonkapi would be a nuisance.What the hell?! Oh...sadly Bonkapi doesnt have a middle finger. She's pointing her "middle finger" at a...girl. The girl saw me with Bonkapi and went "act cute arh eheeheeheeheeheehee". That laughter immediately sent shivers down my spine. Who's acting cute here? My God. Those girls again. "BIG sisters".

Okok attention back to Bonkapi please.

Damn. I just realised i adopted a freakin communist. SHITS!

Obviously her name's Bonkapi, she's a female, comes from China and weighs less than one KG.

I guess I've found someone to take over my ballet "career". Yes that's Bonkapi doing some split.

See? She seems so adept in splits!

The bottle Sherry bought the THIRD time. Smart girl. Haha.

Who cares about teachers? I do what I think is right. I didn't use my phone, I didn't talk, I didn't interupt the lesson. So what's the big deal?

Woah Sherry seems to adore Bonkapi..

Bonkapi: "ack! koff! koff!"

Bonkapi: "mmph.."

Bonkapi: "Gasp!"

Golden Village proudly presents...Citibank Gold Class!

WOOHOO!

Can you imagine that's the SIDE seat? Sherry and I sat in the MIDDLE sits! In the middle of the whole farking theatre!!!!!

Boy...I wanna come here again..

Bonkapi got to enjoy the luxury too.

U bitch I told you to visit the loo before the movie starts!Oh HURRY UP!

I shall not go on about what happened after the movie. Not very pleasant..


farking off~ICE

No comments: