Wednesday 21 September 2005

Woah? So blogger decided to publish my post? Good.



Today was yet another sad day for me. I thought I could start it off well, finishing the two "easy" papers and enjoy myself during tuition. But oh am I SO wrong. A maths paper two was a total disaster for me!!! It was damn tedious, AND tough. Science paper one too. I mean...ok la...but the chemistry was totally off.



ARGH.



After school I went home as usual n edited the last post but blogger refuse to publish my editted post till now. Smart aye?



Then I left for tuition. English was as usual. Yadah-ings between me and Mr. Billy Mayah. Once we start, we can NEVER stop. We just keep rebutting each other. So much so that one arguement could actually last for a good half an hour.



Today was quite different though. We talked quite alot about Australia. He told me about this nude beach, namely Swannbourne, and the Blue Duck Garden cafe. He told me to try out the BLT(Bacon, Lettuce and turkey). Okies!



I then headed down to pastamania for dinner. What i expected was a warm welcome by the waiters there but suprisingly, the waiters(my friends) were not there. Only the temp waiters and the In-Charge was there. The In-Charge served me though. Today was actually the FIRST TIME he smiled at me. Coz I ordered creamy chicken with sprite. Then he asked why didn't I wanna order the set.

"Don't want lar I wouldn't be able to finish it"

"Only one extra dessert only wad. Our desserts are so small! The most you bring home lah."

"I'll be going to tuition later lar won't be going home"

"haha then you give the dessert to your tuition teacher lar!"

"omg nonono" And we laughed it off.



I told you there is a sweet side of him. Before you hate someone, think of why they are acting that way. As I've said everyone has a reason to their actions. God made them that way and it's God's will. We can't do nuts about that.



So I ate my meal in peace. No more tappings on the left when he's on the right(vice versa), no mroe sprays of water and no more lame jokes. But it's only been barely a month and I'm missing his presence. Oh well.



After dinner I went back to Mavis tutorial centre. I saw Mr. Ng in his office and popped by to tell him bout my departure on the 1st of Jan. He told me to take a sit and we started to chat. It's been at least a year since we actually sat down for a good chat. He gave me encouragments and a few of his last words. I was seriously close to tears. But how foolish to cry infront of him again. The last time I did so was when i had a whole load of troubles. He was the one who helped me through my hard times. I mean yes, my friends have been there too and all, but so far his advices are of the best.



Dang I'm tearing already.



I dunno how am I gonna survive without him guiding me through. He confirmed me by saying he'll be chatting with me online. A teacher every student wants is one who can not only teach but also understand his/her students well. With that, he understood me inside out. Seriously speaking, I really can't bear to leave him.



Shit you, Mr. Ng, I'm actually tearing over you. I guess I'll miss him so much that I'll flood his mailbox with my nonsensical emails.



During tuition I signed Charmaine's autograph book. Was dumbfounded coz once again, I was touched. And I'm so gonna miss the tuition lessons with Charmaine, Saleena and Madison.



ARGH I'm so gonna stop before I burst into tears and run out of the house again. It wouldn't be too good of a thing to do coz HY would come after me for crying alone again. Sigh.



farking off~ICE™

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. When you get time, check out my site at get money